Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year we took Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse out for Halloween!  We tried to fit as much fun into three hours as possible and I think these two really enjoyed their night out :-)
Ready for Candy!

Two Minnies and a Mickey :-)
Fun at our Church Fall Festival
Then on to trick or treating.  This was our first year to go door to door and Ava LOVED it!  There was not a shy bone in her body as she held up her pumpkin to say 'trick or treat!'  I think she would have danced for candy if she had to!  She strutted up and down our street as happy as could be.  She prefers m&ms and suckers so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when a nice man on our street put skittles in her pumpkin and she took them out, handed them back and said 'I don't like these.'  I was mortified!  He kindly gave her a kit kat and I kindly gave her a lesson in etiquette!  In her defense she was a first timer :-)
Ava and her favorite neighbor Mr. Mike
Neighbors Cori, Brandon, Laci & Justin....We truly live on the best street!  Our neighbors are some of our best friends and we are so thankful to live here among them.

Ava & Daddy worked on their pumpkins Saturday night at Uncle Adam and Aunt Kara's house.  Daddy carved a Minnie Mouse pumpkin for our Minnie this year and Aunt Kara carved an awesome Elmo pumpkin upon request.  We had such a fun Halloween this year!


3 comments:

  1. They are so cute in their costumes! Keegan is such a big boy sitting next to Ava! Also- those are some impressive jack o lanterns! Great carving skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! And Mickey even looks happy about being Mickey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have ever seen a cuter Mickey and Minnie! They are just darling!!

    ReplyDelete