This morning we visited our first pumpkin patch of the season at the Celina Pumpkin Farm. Ava had so much fun with animal feeding, a hayride, picnic lunch and pumpkin picking. The drive out there was so pretty! Lots of farm land and pastures with a few homes scattered here and there. It reminded me of east Texas where I grew up. I mentioned this to Ava on the way and she said 'But there's no buildings.' Ha! No appreciation yet for the country.
This was the best picture I could get of the two of them. I love Keegan's expression that says "Seriously Mom....Another picture?"
This little guy just wanted to eat hay the whole time. Seriously....I was pulling hay out of his hands and mouth all morning!
Pumpkins are always more fun with a friend :-)
Ava found one just her size.
Hayride......
Friends...Ava, Keegan, Lola, Giada & Kenlee





We had so much fun with you guys! I will send you our pictures today. It makes me laugh remembering Keegan eating hay & dirt. What a boy. So funny!
ReplyDelete