Ava enjoyed her very first field trip last month! This means after years of wishing, she finally rode on a big yellow school bus. It didn't disappoint. We had a really fun day at the Dallas Heritage Museum. I can't say that the kids walked away more educated about Texas history but they definitely enjoyed running through and around all the historic buildings. And their very favorite part of the trip was playing with a large group of caterpillars before getting on the bus. I loved watching her interact with her class. She has such a sweet little group of close friends.
Here's our funky chicken ready to go!
Here's a link to the video....It's as cute as it looks :)
Field Day was a lot of fun too! I took Keegan this year and he had just as much fun as Ava. Her class was so sweet to include the little siblings. This was the only sunny day in May. Seriously. I think this is the last time I remember seeing the sun. May 11th!
Ava's music class worked for a few months on the cutest performance. It was a 'Barnyard Moosical' and each first grade class dressed as chickens, cows, goats and pigs. Ava's class dressed as chickens and performed the funky chicken song and dance. The entire show was adorable!Here's our funky chicken ready to go!
Here's a link to the video....It's as cute as it looks :)



















No comments:
Post a Comment