We've had the best Christmas Break full of activities! The kids had really fun parties on Thursday and Friday. Keegan had pizza, crafts and games....
And Ava had ice cream, crafts and games.....
I'm a room mom for Ava's class this year and I had the best time working with the first grade moms this month! The kids were Christmas crazy :-)
After Ava's party, the four of us headed for Northpark. We spent a few hours taking in the Christmas decor, having dinner and watching the trains. We took the kids to Build-A-Bear to build a plush with Great-Grandpa's Christmas money and they LOVED it.
Keegan has wanted this Ninja turtle for months and Ava wanted this Clarice from Rudolph.
A little Scrooge puppet theatre..
This is my happy place at Christmas time!
The next morning was my birthday! We bought tickets a couple of months ago to see Rudolph the play at the Majestic and the kids have been counting down the days until the show. Ava had it in bold letters on her calendar ;-)
It was a wonderful show and we had the best time. I had two fun birthday dinners to follow and I think 32 is going to be a great year!
Christmas Pictures coming soon! I can't believe it's all over.












No comments:
Post a Comment