Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Ava's 6th Birthday Party

On Saturday we celebrated our almost 6 year old at the beach pool with 35 sweet friends and family members!  It was her biggest party and she declared it the best birthday EVER.  She had friends from church, school and dance it was a blast watching her run around with all of them.  She has grown up so much this past year.  It was a joy to share her birthday with so many that love her!
She woke up ready to party!
This was the first year I made her cupcakes.  I found a blue velvet mix that Ava declared 'Frozen' blue and since that was the theme I made 43, iced them all and placed on top our Frozen toppers.
Ava knew where she wanted each of them to go and she enjoyed decorating :-)
Hard to believe this sweet girl made me a Mommy 6 years ago! 
Here are pics of birthday fun......

No comments:

Post a Comment