I downloaded some pics from our phones that were taken the last few weeks.
Here are some of my favorites.....
Packing for St. Louis
Getting Kit dressed for Northern temperatures :)
Here are some of my favorites.....
Packing for St. Louis
Getting Kit dressed for Northern temperatures :)
Goodnight St. Louis!
My Silly Loves at BJ's
Bubble wrap as a wedding veil.... Why not? Love her creativity :)
Living in a choo-choo world these days
Love Saturday mornings at Dunkin :)
A little Hungry Hippo action.
They have just started going off to their rooms to play together and I love sneaking around the corner to listen to them :)
Wow, Santa is so glad he brought Rainbow Loom Christmas morning.
Ava is loom crazy over here! She loves to make bracelets and necklaces for her friends.
I love that this guy taught her how to make the different designs.
Daddy is quite the bracelet designer these days :)
A sweet card she made me over Christmas break
With a picture of us on the back :)
And this little guy sure is filling up that car seat lately. He looks so old to me.
I can't believe he will be 3 in just eight weeks! Time keeps flying by....














No comments:
Post a Comment