Our not-so-tiny anymore dancer started working on her Christmas recital this week. The dance moves are becoming much more advanced and detailed this year but she is doing great. It's crazy to think about how far she's come the last three years.
Jeff took Keegan golfing for the first time last week and Keegan loved every minute of it. He came home exhausted and slept from 7pm-8am the next morning!
We had planned to go to the zoo on Monday since Ava and Jeff were off from school and work. Unfortunately, the rain changed our plans so we took the kids to Chuck E Cheese for the afternoon instead. Ava hasn't been in years and has begged to go for months and Keegan had never been. I'm pretty sure they thought they had gone to Heaven for the day. And I think Jeff and I had as much fun as they did...
Ava and Presley painting pumpkins Saturday night.....
Loving on sweet Kinley.....
And just for fun....Ava's crazy static hair. Why yes, the four of us were eating chocolate cake on the trampoline. What better way to spend a Monday evening?













No comments:
Post a Comment