Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Park Day

Oh January......You force us indoors until we go stir-crazy! Then a random beautiful 70 degree day shows up to free us! 
 Plans with our friends fell through due to illness today so just the three of us packed the double stroller with a picnic lunch and went park-hopping.  The kids really wanted to swing later in the afternoon so we drove to yet another park that has swings.  There were no baby swings but this little guy didn't care.
Once we get to a park with swings, it's difficult to get Keegan to do anything else.  And the fit he throws when it's time to get off and go home always scares me.  This boy has loved to swing since he was tiny!
Looking more like a 2 year old every day....
Ava has become quite fearless lately in bounce houses, trampolines and on playgrounds. 
She's a climber.
My Silly 4 Year Old
I love to watch these two play together when it's just the two of them. 
Ava has become better at understanding Keegan that I am.  She tells me what he's trying to say all the time when I can't figure it out.  They can be so precious with each other.
And I love them so much it hurts!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! Keegan looks so big on the big kid swing! Love it

    ReplyDelete