Keegan is 11 months old and I can't believe we are only a month away from one! It's so fun to watch him lately because he is doing new things every day. Here's what he is up to this month....
He started saying Mama a few weeks ago right after Presley's birthday party. Maybe she was a good influence because she says mama about 50 times a day. It is the sweetest sound and I'm glad we can add one more word other than Dada to his vocabulary.
He now has four bottom teeth and nothing on the top. The two middle ones are so big and they really show up in his smile now.
A couple of weeks ago Jeff called me over to look at him sitting on the floor with the little people airplane. We watched as he opened and closed the little door and took the people in and out of the plane. It was the first time we saw him actually 'play' and not just try to chew on or destroy something! He has really started to seem more like a toddler lately.
He is now on the same eating schedule as Ava; breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner. He usually has a big bowl of oatmeal and applesauce for breakfast and toast with turkey or chicken bites and a banana for lunch. He still has baby food for dinner most nights. So far he has not been picky at all. We try new things all the time and I can't really think of anything he won't eat. His favorites right now are bunny grahms and sweet potatoes. He still gets up once a night. It could be midnight, 2 or 4. I feed him and rock him and he usually sleeps until at least 8:00. He has recently started trying to drop the morning nap. I knew it was coming but I'm thinking Ava didn't drop the morning nap until at least 15 months. But he has proven to be a completely different baby from the very beggining so I guess I shouldn't be surprised :-)
He is such a happy little man and his sweet little laugh continues to be one of our favorite things about him. The other night while we were watching the Grammy's we caught him dancing his heart out to a performance while holding onto the toy box. He swayed and bounced and clapped and we could not stop laughing!









Happy 11 months Keegan! We can't wait to celebrate with you at your party next month!!
ReplyDelete