Presley is one year old today! It's so hard to believe that an entire year has passed since she was born. She is such a big girl now, clapping and nodding and talking and playing. She's always full of energy and always full of love. She gives hugs and kisses all day long and this weekend she had hugs and kisses from her closest friends and family as we celebrated her 1st year.
She had such a fun party on Saturday! I think she really enjoyed herself :-)
And look who showed up to wish Presley a happy birthday! This girl LOVES her Minnie Mouse.
The kids had such a great time with her! They chased bubbles, danced and playing games. I think they would have stayed to play all night!
Keegan enjoyed the fun too!
The Hokey Pokey
Fun with the parachute
Ava & Anna and a little chick-fil-a
A picture with Minnie
Aunt Kara & Keegan
I think this was Presley's favorite part :-) And who could blame her? We can't believe how much you've grown sweet girl! Happy 1st birthday! We love you so much!












Love your sweet post!! I am so happy that Presley gets to spend 2 days a week with the best Aunt and cousins ever!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious girl and what a fun party--Happy Birthday Presley! Nieces are the best, aren't they!
ReplyDelete