Wednesday, September 14, 2011

6 months!

Are we really halfway to one?  Keegan is 6 months old today!  He celebrated his half birthday with an upper GI this morning he didn't enjoyed very much.  But he was a trooper, only crying in the beginning when he just wasn't sure what was going on.  It was over in less than an hour and it showed that his anatomy is in perfect shape.  Such a praise!  We just aren't sure what to do about his sleepless nights. 


Keegan weighed 14lbs 14oz at his appointment last week so we'll say he is around 15 pounds this week.  He is still in a size 2 diaper but the box I'll order next week will definitely be size 3.  He's wearing mostly 6-9 months clothes except for pants which are 3-6 month still.  He is such a smiley boy during the day.  However,  his smile can turn to crying the second I am out of sight which makes it difficult to do things around the house.  Jeff suggested that I wear him around the house in the snugli all day but that just doesn't sound like a good idea for my back.  It hurt bad enough when he was 6 pounds in the womb!


Although it looks like he is sitting up he is totally leaning up against the sofa in this photo.  He is still wobbles and lands on his face when trying it alone but he loves to sit up with support. 


Messy, messy boy covered in sweet potatoes.  It was time for his bath anyway so I let him go crazy :-).  This boy loves some food!


And we LOVE this boy!

Happy half birthday little man! You are growing so fast!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is halfway to one! He is sooo cute and Connor said he can't wait to play with him again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyla- I have been behind on blog reading and just got caught up on your last few posts. Keegan is growing so fast and is so VERY precious. I can't even imagine how exhausted you guys must be with waking up so much every night---bless his little heart (and yours too). I am sure you would give almost anything to know what is bothering him so much. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers and I hope that you find an answer soon, or get some much needed rest along the way. Please let me know if you need anything...I am just down the road and happy to help.

    ReplyDelete