We took advantage of this week's amazing weather and took a trip to the Fort Worth zoo. It was so nice out that most of the animals were active and fun to watch. We stopped for an ice cream break half way through. I asked for an empty cup to share my ice cream with Ava but the lady behind the counter surprised her with her own little cone. As you can see below it was the highlight of her day :)
The penguins are always a favorite for Ava. This little guy decided to pose for the picture too!
Keegan did great all day in his snugli. The ride home was not quite as pleasant!
Keegan started smiling more frequently this week at certain toys and Mommy's silly voices. They are so difficult to capture with my camera so most of them are on my phone because it's always handy. The few I have captured with the camera always seem to have Ava's pink stuff as a background. I guess that's a joy of having a big sister :)








Soooo cute! I love it when those smiles start! It looks like you had a great time at the Zoo; y'all are sooo brave! Sorry the ride home was rough, but I'm sure it was worth it! I bet Ava had a blast!
ReplyDelete