I can't believe it but one week from today we will meet our new baby boy! We've worked all weekend to prepare for Keegan's arrival- pulling baby stuff down from the attic, deep cleaning the house, washing his clothes and burp cloths, etc. We feel ready and I think Ava is ready. She talks about him every day and shows us how she's going to hold him and push him in his swing. I think she is going to be constant entertainment for him! She is really enjoying cousin Presley and I think Presley is starting to enjoy her. I caught some really cute photos of the two of them last week. Presley's eyes were fixed on Ava for at least fifteen minutes as she held her hand and talked to her. So precious!
Ava helped us get ready for Keegan this weekend by trying out the swing with her princess dolls :)
Thanks to great friends in our ABF (Sunday School) we are set with months worth of diapers, wipes and adorable outfits! These women are amazing friends and I'm so thankful to them for wonderful gifts, incredible support and beautiful prayers over our family. It was such a fun shower and I can't think of one thing that we need. We are truly blessed and incredibly excited about next week. This week will be spent on the floor playing with toys and coloring as I enjoy giving Ava one last week of my undivided attention :)
37 Weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment