Introducing Presley Kate Hutchison! Our beautiful niece was born on Monday weighing 7 lbs.10oz. She is such a sweet baby girl and we are enjoying her so much already. She is healthy and doing so great. Today she will get to go home for the first time and we are so excited for Adam & Kara. What an amazing blessing! Our entire family is so thankful for her!
Proud parents!
Cousins! Ava meets Presley for the first time. Such a sweet picture!
We laughed when she asked us if she could "pet the baby." She's been the only baby for 2 and half years but she has lots of experience with dogs in our family :)
Ava hasn't stopped talking about Presley since Monday morning. I know she has to be excited to finally see the baby we've all been talking about for so long. How fun it's going to be watch them grow up together!
I LOVE this picture! I think she was trying to smile for me :) She looks so tiny against her daddy's hand. What a sweet little princess!
"I sing for joy at the works of your hands." Psalms 92:4
No comments:
Post a Comment